Grow Your Business Online program
Canadian consumers are moving online rapidly, and if you’re not already doing so your business could be left behind. The Grow Your Business Online program from CDAP (Canada Digital Adoption Plan) can help get your company on board with digital marketing strategies that will allow them to reach customers in new ways or operate more efficiently when managing operations through technology like blockchain-based solutions for supply chain management
Canada’s Digital Adoption Program has developed an innovative approach explicitly designed around eCommerce opportunities – no matter how big or small!
- The Grow Your Business Online Grant is offered in British Columbia through Small Business BC and is currently open for applications from businesses that meet all the following criteria:
- Is a for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives)
- Is a registered or incorporated business
- Is a consumer-facing business
- Can be accessed by consumers or provides in-person services to consumers
- Has at least one employee (other than the business owner) or had at least $30,000 in annual revenue in the most recent tax year (2021)
- Must commit to maintaining a digital adoption strategy for six months after participating in the program
- Must consent to participating in follow-up surveys, sharing information with the Government of Canada (ISED and Statistics Canada) and having the name of the business published as a recipient of funding.
To learn more and apply, click here.